free news and downloads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free downloads, free songs, free films and games . news about the world and the universe . news about artists all over the world and photos

ZAC EFRON TO SAIL ON HIS OWN!

Admin
    Admin

ZAC EFRON TO SAIL ON HIS OWN! Empty ZAC EFRON TO SAIL ON HIS OWN!

Post  Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 am

Now that Zac has learned to sail due to filming Charlie St Cloud, he wants to go on a trip of his own.
    The actor said:

“Sailing is sort of hard,” he said. “You can’t just say ‘I’m going sailing this weekend’. There is a lot of preparation that goes into it. You need to get a boat and a crew.
    “It’s not like surfing where you just grab your board and go. But, I’d love to do it in the future. I’d like to go some long-distance sailing. I think that would be really fun. Me and my dad want to do that.”
    “I don’t know where I would go but the sail to Hawaii is supposed to be really fun,” he said. “It takes about ten days to get there. That would be a big commitment. You’d need a pretty devoted crew.
    “That would take weeks and then we wouldn’t want to leave the island for the big sail back. But somewhere with clear blue water would be really fun to sail.”
    Wow Zac! we wonder if he will take his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens with him?
    ZAC EFRON TO SAIL ON HIS OWN! 3176

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:39 am